At Closer Look Inspections, we offer many different types of Phoenix Home Inspection services such as
- The Buyers Home Inspection (includes thermal imaging), typically performed for buyers to get a full evaluation of a home and what repairs may be needed.
- The Sellers Home Inspection, performed to evaluate what may need repairs to get the home ready for a quick and smooth sale. Also known as “Move In Certified”, the report can be updated after repairs are made and then used as a marketing tool
- The New Home Inspection, performed at the time of delivery of a newly built home, this inspection is much more critical of the fit and finish of the new home. We are here to help you get the best new home possible from your builder
- The 1 Year Warranty inspection is performed just before you call your builder to do a “1 Year Punch”. We will interview you about any concerns after living in the home and then perform a thorough home inspection to be sure your home was built correctly and look for any items that may be failing, wearing prematurely, settling, cracking, or not performing as intended.
- Partial inspections may be performed on new roof installations, room additions, or large remodel jobs to ensure your contractors are performing to industry standards. This may be done prior to making a final payment to the contractor.
- New construction Phase Inspections may be performed prior to pouring the concrete slab and prior to drywall. Many underlying aspects of the home cane be evaluated at this time.
- Mold inspection and Mold testing may be performed to ensure a home buyer or current occupant that there is not a mold problem in a home or apartment, to determine the existence and source of mold in a home where the occupants are getting sick, or to provide clearance after a mold remediation has been performed.