Call to learn about the best in Home Inspector Dunedin. We are NACHI certified and our experience is unmatched.
A New Home Inspection is one of the most critical steps toward the purchase of your dream home. You want to be certain your home inspection is completed by a trusted and competent home inspector. You want to have confidence in your purchase decisions and you want to have confidence in the health and well-being of your new home. To build your confidence, call Home Inspector Dunedin today at to schedule your inspection.
We provide home buyers in Colorado with more than the typical Home Inspection. Our service includes:
- A 400+ point Home Inspection addressing all critical components and systems of your new home.
- A comprehensive digital report, available on-line, which outlines all identified home inspection issues.
- Digital Photos and Videos of most home inspection items to help clarify and communicate any home inspection issues.
- The latest technology and training to ensure accurate and comprehensive analysis of all home inspection items.
- A personal On-site walk through to help you understand all home inspection issues and suggested maintenance.
We offer all this at a reasonable cost to help you minimize your new home acquisition expenses while providing you with the confidence you want in your home. Just give us a call right now at to learn about our New Client Promotion for home Sellers and home Buyers.
At Closer Look Inspections, we offer many different types of Phoenix Home Inspection services such as
- The Buyers Home Inspection (includes thermal imaging), typically performed for buyers to get a full evaluation of a home and what repairs may be needed.
- The Sellers Home Inspection, performed to evaluate what may need repairs to get the home ready for a quick and smooth sale. Also known as “Move In Certified”, the report can be updated after repairs are made and then used as a marketing tool
- The New Home Inspection, performed at the time of delivery of a newly built home, this inspection is much more critical of the fit and finish of the new home. We are here to help you get the best new home possible from your builder
- The 1 Year Warranty inspection is performed just before you call your builder to do a “1 Year Punch”. We will interview you about any concerns after living in the home and then perform a thorough home inspection to be sure your home was built correctly and look for any items that may be failing, wearing prematurely, settling, cracking, or not performing as intended.
- Partial inspections may be performed on new roof installations, room additions, or large remodel jobs to ensure your contractors are performing to industry standards. This may be done prior to making a final payment to the contractor.
- New construction Phase Inspections may be performed prior to pouring the concrete slab and prior to drywall. Many underlying aspects of the home cane be evaluated at this time.
- Mold inspection and Mold testing may be performed to ensure a home buyer or current occupant that there is not a mold problem in a home or apartment, to determine the existence and source of mold in a home where the occupants are getting sick, or to provide clearance after a mold remediation has been performed.
Home Inspector Dune Din 727-375-3301
Home Inspector Dune Din provides you with
- Professional, prompt, and courteous service by an AZ Certified Phoenix home inspector with over 25 years of hands on experience in all aspects of home construction and the use of Thermal Imaging
- A thorough and complete evaluation of the home in accordance with the Standards of Practice of Arizona Home Inspectors.
- A personal walk thru to help you get to know your new home.
- A detailed report with photos delivered same day, print or email.
- Additional phone support after your home inspection.
- My personal guarantee that you will be satisfied with your Phoenix home inspection.
- Peace of mind moving into your new home and no surprises after you move in.